50+healthclub abides by the regulations of the Data Protection Act in the UK and only keeps information about our customers and website users that we need to provide a helpful, informative and useful service.
Details of your order are stored to enable efficient processing of your order. We may use these details later on to send you information on our products and offers. We sometimes pass your details on to carefully selected third parties - so that you can benefit from their offers too. You have the option of not having 50+healthclub pass on any details to carefully selected parties at the time of registration or when ordering a product.
Please be aware that we have limited control over information displayed in our chat rooms and on message boards, so please be cautious when disclosing your personal information in these places. We reserve the right to edit or delete contributions. Abuse of this site could be subject to civil or criminal prosecution.
50+healthclub is located at Upper House Farm, Bacton, Herefordshire, HR2 0AU. The 50+healthclub name and logo are trademarks and are protected by national and international property laws and conventions.
50+healthclub names and logos must not be used in association with the products and services of a third party or in a manner which could, either directly or indirectly defame or discredit 50+healthclub or a third party. All content on this site is subject to copyright of 50+healthclub and may not be reproduced without prior consent in writing.
Links to other websites are for information purposes only and 50+healthclub cannot and does not accept responsibility for the information provided by other sites.
It is our primary concern that our members should at all times be, and feel they are safe and secure using our website.
Purchasers of our products will be pleased to hear that all personal information and credit card data is collected by SagePay a subsidiary of Sage the largest accounting software company in the UK. They encrypt the data they collect to US military standards. This means all details are coded, which ensures that in the very unlikely event of anyone accessing the information, it would be impossible to make sense of it. Secure pages are indicated by a padlock symbol in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
50+healthclub are members of the Direct Marketing Association and abide by their consumer protecting regulations. We also adhere to the Data Protection Act.
1.You have a right to view, amend, and delete any personal data of your own that may be in our files. If you wish to do so please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address stated above.
2. 50+healthclub complies with all the regulations stipulated by the banks and credit card companies. You can be assured that you are safe to enter your credit card details in order to complete your order. Should you prefer not to enter your credit card details, there is a facility to pay for your order by sending a cheque, with a print out of your order, or by telephoning.
3. We have made every effort to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on the site. However, the actual colours that you see will depend on the settings of your computer and monitor. We cannot guarantee that you will receive your product with exactly the same colour shown on your monitor. All products have been fairly described and the weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate.
4. All items are subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale at any time should it not meet our high quality standards.
5. All information including prices are correct at the time of publishing. Although we make every effort to maintain prices, they maybe subject to change on occasion.
6. The price we charge will be that quoted on the site at the time you place your order. However, you may find a different price should you look on the site at a different time.
7. All offers are subject to product availability.
Some of our products qualify for relief under VAT notice 701/7/94. These products are shown with two prices, one inclusive of VAT and one exclusive. People eligible for VAT relief may purchase these products VAT free by reading and agreeing with the statement which appears when you order a VAT free item. This will be taken as a statement from you, declaring eligibility for the stated tax relief and will be retained if needed for tax inspection.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website, the publisher 50+healthclub cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in the website, nor for any consequence arising from such information. The articles included and the views expressed on this website are those of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the views of 50+healthclub or its employees or officers. Always consult a specialist or your GP before undertaking any course of medical treatment. Terms and conditions for using this website are detailed in the link at the bottom of each page.